All contents are Copyright © 2010-2014 Magnovo Training Group LLC and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
No portion of this service may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Magnovo Training Group and/or its affiliates.
Rules and Regulations
Compliance With Applicable Laws; Export Control Laws
Products and Services Availability
Links to Third Party Sites
Member Account, Password and Security
1. Rules and Regulations.
The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to or users of this Web Site. By accessing this Web Site, user acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. Magnovo Training Group reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, Magnovo Training Group reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These rules and regulations apply to all visits to the Magnovo Training Group Web Site, both now and in the future.
2. Limited License.
Magnovo Training Group hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by Magnovo Training Group on this Web Site solely for non-commercial use within your organization (or if you are a Magnovo Training Group Partner, your customer’s organization) in support of Magnovo Training Group products. No other use of the information is authorized. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of Magnovo Training Group or any third party.
ALL CONTENTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM Magnovo Training Group. VISITORS OR USERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
3. Compliance With Applicable Laws; Export Control Laws.
User access to this Web Site is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws. All information available on the Web Site is subject to U.S. export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside.
All Magnovo Training Group products and publications are commercial in nature. Use duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7015 and FAR 52.227-19.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Web Site are the property of Magnovo Training Group or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Magnovo Training Group or such third party which may own the Mark. “Magnovo Training Group” is a registered trademark of Magnovo Training Group LLC and/or its affiliates.
Please see the complete list of Magnovo Training Group Trademarks.
5. General Disclaimer.
Although Magnovo Training Group has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, Magnovo Training Group assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Magnovo Training Group may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-Magnovo Training Group products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. MAGNOVO TRAINING GROUP AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
MAGNOVO TRAINING GROUP AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY MAGNOVO TRAINING GROUP PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF MAGNOVO TRAINING GROUP OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If you prefer not to receive cookies on Magnovo Training Group’s Web Sites, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use any area of Magnovo Training Group’s Web Sites.
8. Products and Services Availability.
Because international information is provided at this Web Site, not all products or programs mentioned will be available in your country. Please contact your local sales representative for information as to products and services available in your country.
9. Links to Third Party Sites.
This Web Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Web Site is at the user’s own risk and Magnovo Training Group is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. Magnovo Training Group provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
10. Acceptable Use.
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Web Site are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Web Site, or individuals/users attempting to access areas of the Web Site that they do not have rights of access to, may be subject to prosecution. You agree that you will not use the Web Site (a) in furtherance of or with intent to commit any fraudulent or other illegal activities, or otherwise in violation of any applicable law, regulation, legal agreement or Magnovo Training Group’s published policies; or (b) in a manner that is abusive of Magnovo Training Group programs or other information on the Web Site.
11. Member Account, Password and Security.
Where you have created an account in the Web Site, you confirm that the account information you have provided is truthful and accurate. You must keep your account password and information confidential and not share it with any other person. If you lose your password or become aware of access to your account other than by you, you agree to notify Magnovo Training Group immediately. If you become aware of or should reasonably know about use of your password or account by any person other than you, and if you do not notify Magnovo Training Group immediately of such use, you will be responsible for any and all liability incurred by Magnovo Training Group or any other user of this Web Site due to unauthorized use. If Magnovo Training Group believes that your account has been compromised, Magnovo Training Group may require you to update your password. Further, Magnovo Training Group may suspend or limit the use of your account, refuse to provide services, and/or place a hold on any transactions. In the event Magnovo Training Group reasonably believes that your actions affect other users or third parties, Magnovo Training Group may warn such other users or third parties, including law enforcement. Magnovo Training Group may also investigate any perceived misuse of your account, refer matters to law enforcement, and/or take other legal action.
13. Copyright Policy/DMCA.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted or other proprietary materials without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner of such materials. We may terminate an account, deny access to a site or service, or terminate any user who is alleged to have infringed the copyright or proprietary rights of another.
Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your copyright or other rights have been infringed, please provide our Designated Agent written notice with the following information:
+An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other interest
+A description of the copyrighted work or other work that you claim has been infringed
+A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our sites, networks or other repositories
+Your address, telephone number, and email address
+A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
+A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Our Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Office of General Counsel
Magnovo Training Group, LLC.
12125 E. 65th Street #36206
Indianapolis, IN 46236
Attn: Copyright Agent
If the disputed materials were posted by a third party identifiable through reasonable efforts, we will provide reasonable notice to the third party of the charge. If the third party responds with a valid counter-notification, we will provide you with a copy so that you may take any other steps you may consider appropriate.
All Magnovo Training Group product content, including but not limited to profiles, facilitator kits, videos, software, and online products is copyrighted material. Without express written permission from Magnovo Training Group you must never copy, modify, reproduce, translate, or tailor products, or create new products or derivative works using the products in any written, visual, or audio form, or by any means whether electronic or mechanical.
Any such activity constitutes an infringement of Magnovo Training Group’s copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights and may result in legal action and financial penalties.
All requests for permission must be made in writing, in advance of intended use. All requests will be reviewed. Licensing and/or Permissions Agreements will be negotiated and determined. All agreements must be signed by the individual or organizational representative requesting use of copyrighted material and by and authorized officer.
USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
All site information and materials are copyrighted by Magnovo Training Group, LLC. All rights reserved. All materials are provided for noncommercial, personal use only on this site and may not be copied, duplicated, altered, or transferred to any website or medium whatsoever.
The terms and conditions, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites, the Internet or the World Wide Web, apply to all site users.
Magnovo Training Group, LLC maintains websites for business, personal information, and education.
The content of the Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites may be viewed, bookmarked, shared via social media, and printed. It may not be downloaded, copied, duplicated, altered or redistributed in any manner, on any website, or in any medium, or in any manner whatsoever, without prior written permission of Magnovo Training Group, LLC. Written permission, rarely granted, will then be subject, at minimum, to the following restrictions:
+The recipient may not derive income from the information itself.
+In any material based on this information, the recipient agrees to acknowledge the website or Magnovo Training Group, LLC, including copyright notice and trademarks.
+No modifications are made to materials.
+Images and web page graphic designs, video, audio, and text are not to be reproduced without the prior written permission of Magnovo Training Group, LLC.
By accessing and browsing our sites, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Content and Copyright Use:
1. All materials on Magnovo Training Group, LLC web sites are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Magnovo Training Group, LLC
2. The user shall use Magnovo Training Group, LLC web sites for lawful purposes only. The user shall not post or transmit through Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or that, without Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites’ express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
4. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Personality Profile Solutions, Inc websites, its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites’ materials, products, or services, third-party materials, products or services made available through Personality Profile Solutions, Inc we sites, or any part of Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites’ services. The user specifically acknowledges and agrees that Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user. If user is dissatisfied with any Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites’ material, products, or services or with any of Terms and Conditions, the user’s sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites’ services.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites. The use of these images by the user, or anyone else authorized by the user, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of DiscProfile web sites and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
7. Some of Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites sites contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different from Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites. Users should consult the other site’s privacy notices, as Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites makes no warranties regarding the information that is submitted to, or collected by these other sites.
8. Software, products, and other materials from Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain health and information products, technical data and software to certain territories. No software or information from DiscProfile web sites may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. The DiscProfile web sites do not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export laws.
9. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, Magnovo Training Group, LLC websites comply with all local, state, national and international laws. www.magnovo.com, www.magnovoteambuilding.com, and www.magnovotraininggroup.com reserve the right to refuse service to anyone without stating the reason.