INDIANAPOLIS, IN, August 2, 2018– Magnovo Training Group specializes in charity teambuilding workshops that are fun and educational but also are philanthropic and give back to the community at the same time. It is a unique way to pair non-profit organizations in need of support with companies looking to benefit their communities. Magnovo offers more than a dozen types of these workshops, all focusing on a different need.
According to Magnovo’s President, Rob Jackson, the first six months of the year tend to be slower when it comes to charity teambuilding workshops. However, through their partnerships with many organizations, the company was able to donate 1,292 items to those in need so far in 2018.
Jackson said, “We are looking forward to increasing the bounty to those in need. Every day, every task gets us closer to the bigger reward of helping others in local communities.” He went on to praise his staff for making ‘significant, positive change’ a reality and not just a mantra.
Items donated during the first six months of 2018 include:
- 221 bikes
- 50 care packets for hospital patients
- 25 care packets for animal shelters
- 110 backpacks with school supplies for underprivileged kids programs
- 163 care packets for veterans and deployed military members
- 75 baskets of non-perishable goods given to a food panty
- 431 stuffed animals for children in care
- 74 wagons; loaded with personal hygiene products or supplies for children
- 143 wheel chairs that will provide mobility to veterans, adult day centers and outside of the US in underserved programs
About Magnovo Training Group
Magnovo Training Group is a professional development company dedicated to creating meeting experiences that matter with an extensive range of customized workshops, charity team building, and performance consulting throughout the Indianapolis region, as well as across the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Offering workshops that focus on leadership, public speaking, and team building activities, the company features an energized group of soft-skills experts. Magnovo Training Group strives to inspire positive change for clients. Every workshop is tailored to the clients’ needs in order to create impactful, experience-based events that educate, inspire leaders, and develop teams. The company emphasizes philanthropy: each of its team building workshops contribute to the community. For more information, please visit www.magnovo.com.
# # #